ETI has published a digest of available information portals, data tracking webpages and examples of good practice for the food, farming and fisheries sector.
As we gather information, this will be analysed and synthesized for more detailed briefings as the Pandemic develops.
Initial findings from ITUC reveal that the top 5 policies governments are putting in place to respond to economic impact of the virus are:
- Provision of free health care - 50% of countries
- Employment protection for those self-isolating - 34% of countries
- Tax relief for businesses - 31% of countries
- Paid sick leave for a period of self-isolation - 29% of countries
- Bailout funds for business or sectors - 29% of countries
Access the information digest (members-only)