Join ETI and Innovation Forum as we bring together the leading lights in ethical trade for a 2-day event in London on 19-20 October, the Business and Human Rights Forum.
You'll hear from a high-level set of experts and opinion leaders in the field, on tackling the cutting edge issues in the sustainability world.
The conference will:
- Lead the debate on business strategies to tackle human rights issues for the next decade.
- Disseminate good practice from leading organisations that demonstrate meaningful progress.
- Provide expertise – via a platform for experts, decision-makers and practitioners to share know-how on ethical trade and human rights issues in their supply chains.
- Offer real-life experience – ensuring that business efforts are informed by direct experience from workers themselves, including women, vulnerable and migrant workers
- Enable you to network with delegates from retailers, brands, suppliers, civil society, trade unions, government and public procurement sectors.
Our programme includes analysis of key sustainability trends, the future of corporate strategy and leadership on ethical trade, and explores new models of collaboration. A range of breakout sessions on both days will enable you to interact and share insights on the key challenges now facing responsible business.
Our speakers will include inspiring experts, policy-makers and practitioners.
We hope you can join us for what is shaping up to be a unique and significant event.
Early-bird rates available - book now for the lowest rates.
View programme, speakers and book your passes here