This is a member-only event. If you are a member, pleaselog inin order to register for the event.
We would like to extend an invitation to all members to participate in the development of ETI’s Transitions(climate change) and Futures(the internet of everything). On the recommendation of the new member Advisory Group we have planned some think tank sessions before establishing the traditional working groups. To ensure a wide range discussion from all sector & industry types we have set aside the dates & times below to achieve this. They are REPEAT sessions - obviously you can attend all, but please select the date and time that suites you best.
- ZOOM dates and registration links
- 29 July, 2021 @ 10 am https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvdOCqrzMsEtW048mzmGWEVrpuhawYF5hR
- 29 July, 2021 @ 2 pm https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvc-GsrDgqH9YWlVwfw_fjDDWzgih1xwEV
- 4 August, 2021 @ 2 pm https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvdeCspzgiEtHXgDlKP166CTBZupYy-BnA
- TEAMS date
- 2 August, 2021 @ 10 am Please indicate via reply email to me so I can send the meeting link
Working group creation
Following the think tank sessions we aim to create the working groups to have initial meetings in September 2021 – one WG for each pathway (slide deck TF for cascade refers). Below and attached in the terms of reference is the purpose of the group/s. The critical difference in these new groups will be the addition of pathway experts – those specialists you are working with and/or are recommended.
Purpose of the group: The tripartite Working Group is established for guiding, advising, and supporting the development of pathway specific:
- key performance indicators based on the identify, elevate, and amplify theory of change
- map partnerships, research institutes, funding, and business echo systems
- identify research, projects and expert partnerships for collaboration, resources, and approaches.
Please feel free to email me for any clarification and/or ideas.