8 Coldbath Square
Launch of the suite of online resources for the five step implementation roadmap for Freedom of Association (FOA), Collective Bargaining (CB) and worker representation (Base Code clause two) on the 20th of February 2019 between 12:00 and 15:00. The venue (in London) will be confirmed in due course. The registration link provides for either "in the room" or to be an online participant.
It includes, for example, guidance on:
- Identifying risk to workers - national and site due diligence on FOA, CB and worker representation
- Strategy for and model to progress worker representation - including roles and responsibilities
- Elected women representatives, working with and understanding trade unions
- Developing a communication strategy for worker rights and protections, including an audit and non-compliance checklist with Q&A
- Acting, embedding and consolidating - including how to progress through the ETI reporting framework (Perspective)