The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) is a ground-breaking alliance of companies, trade unions and voluntary organisations working together to improve the lives of workers in international supply chains. ETI’s vision is of a world of work that protects human rights, ensures dignity for all, provides opportunity and is free of exploitation and abuse.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Collective Action Officer role to provide administrative and programme support to the Collective Action team to enable the effective delivery of agreed workplans – co-ordinating the organisation of sector and thematic meetings, undertaking research and supporting on the maintenance of the CRM, the project management system, and the relevant aspects of the community platform.
We are seeking someone who has a track record in providing administrative and project management support, using a CRM systems.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in an office environment, with multiple workstreams and with fast paced teams as well as experience managing relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders such as companies, NGOs, or trade unions.
We are also looking for someone with experience in organising in-person and online events and has proficiency in utilizing Office 365.
This is a full-time hybrid post with a salary of between £33,678 - £43,859 plus benefits.
Why join ETI?
- Great people and meaningful mission
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays + office closed over Christmas = 36 days
- 13 weeks of contractual sick pay at full pay and another 13 weeks at half pay
- Compassionate leave – 5 days at full pay
- Time off for dependents – 4 days at full pay
- 3 Volunteering days at full pay
- 4 study leave days at full pay
- Flexible working hours – no core hours and flexible working arrangements from day 1
- London location(Oval)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 7% Pension Contribution
- Enhanced maternity (90% pay for first 20 weeks) and paternity leave (full pay for 6 weeks)
- Staff Union Representatives
- Mental Health Champions
- Casual dress code
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work
- Bi-weekly yoga
- Staff monthly social
To apply please complete the attached application pack together with Equal opportunities recruitment monitoring form and send it to HR@eti.org.uk
Closing date for applications: 19th June 2023
Job sharing, part time and other flexible working arrangements will be considered.
ETI is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.