Learn where human rights originated, their significance in business and relevant legislation, as well as the role of the ETI and work through real-life examples of human rights issues in the supply chain
Subject areas covered:
- How do human rights and labour rights apply to businesses and their supply chains
- An overview of key global human rights legislation and frameworks
- The business imperative around business and human rights
- Bringing the ETI Base Code to life through real-life case studies
- Overview of the role of Ethical Trading Initiative and some of the key players in this area (e.g. MSIs, certifications etc.)
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand the origins of human rights and their evolution into the business sphere
- Recognise how human rights apply to their organisation and their role
- Have developed their knowledge of important legislation and frameworks to guide their work
- Have a greater awareness of key actors within this area and how they could be engaged with
- New starters in human rights and business
- Practitioners wanting to refresh the basics
ETI members: £475 (+VAT) per online module.
ETI non-members: £595 (+VAT) per online module.
Discount offer - 10% bulk booking discount for people signing up to all modules in one go.
3 October: limited places left
8 February: booking now
Registration and enquiries
If you would like to enquire or sign-up, please contact
Ali Murrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)7813 150855.