Understand what makes a person more vulnerable to exploitation, how to gain greater visibility of your supply chain and tools for risk assessment.
Subject areas covered:
- Exploring what makes people vulnerable to not being able to realise their human rights
- Mapping a supply chain and exploring what different types of human rights’ risks, responsibility and accountability sit within them
- Diving into a human rights risk assessment approach and how to undertake one for your own business
- Considering the various supply chain actors and the roles they have to play in protecting and enhancing human rights
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand what makes people vulnerable to not being able to realise their human rights
- Understand how to break down a supply chain and discover how greater visibility can support human rights
- Understand the principles of assessing human rights risks and how these apply to your organisation
- Recognise the role of different supply chain actors and how they can effectively work together
- Roles responsible or involved with supply chain due diligence
ETI members: £475 (+VAT) per online module.
ETI non-members: £595 (+VAT) per online module.
Discount offer - 10% bulk booking discount for people signing up to all modules in one go.
12 October: limited placed left
20 February: booking now
Registration and enquiries
If you would like to enquire or sign-up, please contact
Ali Murrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)7813 150855.