Making effective grievance systems and remedy a reality.
Subject areas covered:
- Introduce UN Guiding Principle’s Pillar 3
- Deep dive into grievance; examples of systems and what makes an effective one
- Deep dive into remedy; case studies of where this has been required and how to make it effective
- Collaboration with partners to prevent and respond to human rights issues
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand the expectations of the UN GPs remedy pillar
- Recognise a suitable grievance process and support an organisation – whether their own or another – to build an appropriate approach
- Recognise where remedy needs to take place and how this can be done effectively
- Identify suitable collaborations for greater positive human rights impact
- Roles involved in proactively or reactively responding to human rights issues found in the supply chain
In-person £715 (+VAT) & online £595 (+VAT) per module.
Discount offer - 10% bulk booking discount for people signing up to all modules in one go.
Registration and enquiries
If you would like to enquire or sign-up, please contact
Ali Murrell at email@example.com or +44 (0)7813 150855.