Calling all non-members of ETI!
- Would you like to find out more about how ETI supports companies through membership and training?
- Then join us from 12-1pm GMT on Friday 29 of November for a free no-strings-attached webinar
- This webinar is for companies of any size* in any country who’d like to know more about how ETI can help you to transform your business’s approach to embedding human rights
- If you’d like to join, please register with GoToWebinar here
- And if you have any pressing questions about membership or training in the meantime, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (membership) or email@example.com (training)
* Please bear in mind that ETI normally requires companies to have a minimum turnover of £10m (€12m/$13m) in order to apply. There is of course no turnover threshold for participating in training