Coming soon - these courses will be designed for organisations and teams looking to understand, manage and improve conditions for workers in global supply chains.
ETI's Essentials to ethical trade course is currently being updated and will be available again soon - dates to be confirmed.
The course will guide you through the fundamental processes of building and implementing a sound human rights strategy and approach within your business. The content will be divided in to 4 core workshops over a number of days, either in person or on-line.
- Workshop 1. Introduction to ethical trade
- Workshop 2. Managing risk: audit and beyond
- Workshop 3. New tools of ethical trade
- Workshop 4. Working together
The courses will help you gain a good understanding of the key concepts of human rights in supply chains and the ETI Base Code.
Our expert trainers will give you the tools you need to:
- map your supply chain
- manage risk in your supply chain
- implement effective codes of practice to improve worker conditions
- involve your workers in finding the best solutions
- develop and communicate SMART plans for key stakeholders
We will also tell you how to find key resources and local partners, to make it easier to integrate ethical trade into your working practices.
Who is this course for?
The Essentials of ethical trade courses are particularly suitable if you are:
- an ethical trade manager, buyer or HR representative with responsibility for human rights and ethical trade
- a human rights and ethical trade professional, consultant or auditor
- a trade union representative engaging with voluntary corporate initiatives and/or multinationals
- part of an NGO promoting ethical trade.
If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the email address below to be added to the waiting list.
For further info, email firstname.lastname@example.org