Discover tools available for mitigating and managing human rights risk, audits and beyond, and how you can measure your progress.
Subject areas covered:
- Looking at the audit approach; benefits and challenges to its use in your human rights programme
- How to integrate human rights into your supplier visits
- How to build alternative monitoring into your strategy
- Measuring and managing your supply base
- Setting meaningful metrics for human rights
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Be able to maximise the potential benefits of social audits
- Use supplier visits more effectively from a human rights perspective
- Understand how to progress beyond the audit approach in their organisation
- Have learned how to monitor the impact of their activities on workers and communities
- Roles responsible for commissioning or managing a social audit programme or alternative due diligence approach
- Roles managing the monitoring and impact of your human rights programme
ETI members: £475 (+VAT) per online module.
ETI non-members: £595 (+VAT) per online module.
Discount offer - 10% bulk booking discount for people signing up to all modules in one go.
8 November: Fully booked
12 March: booking now
Registration and enquiries
If you would like to enquire or sign-up, please contact
Ali Murrell at email@example.com or +44 (0)7813 150855.