Benefit from expert training tailored to your organisation's needs
Our in-house, bespoke training allows you to increase knowledge and understanding of ethical trading for teams of people in your organisation at once, or focus on specific training requirements.
Efficient and effective training
From one-off workshops to a series of courses rolled out across your company, our training partners will create and deliver practical training at one or more of your sites. Training can be delivered in person or on-line.
The advantages of our bespoke ethical trade training include:
- providing a cost-efficient way to train multiple employees, saving travel expenses and time out of the office
- building the ethical trade expertise of a whole team, or groups of managers or suppliers
- prioritising training needs by function, sector and source country
- addressing difficult or sensitive areas where you need extra support.
In addition to our tailored courses, we can deliver all of our standard training programmes on-site.
Bespoke training can cover multiple areas related to ethical trade and human rights. Common topics include -
- Purchasing practices
- Worker representation and unions
- Developing an ethical trade strategy
- HRDD (Human Rights Due Diligence)
- Mapping supply chains and risk management
- ETI Base code
- Grievance and remedy
Find out more about our bespoke training
If you would like to talk to us about bespoke and in-house training, please email us.