Innovative, practical one-day courses to help you understand, manage and improve conditions for workers in your global supply chain.
Join our series of four Essentials of ethical trade workshops and we will guide you through the fundamental processes of building and implementing a sound ethical trade policy within your business.
- Workshop 1. Introduction to ethical trade
- Workshop 2. Managing risk: audit and beyond
- Workshop 3. New tools of ethical trade
- Workshop 4. Working together
The courses will help you gain a good understanding of the key concepts of ethical trade and the ETI Base Code.
Our expert trainers will give you the tools you need to:
- map your supply chain
- manage risk in your supply chain
- implement effective codes of practice to improve worker conditions
- involve your workers in finding the best solutions
- develop and communicate SMART plans for key stakeholders
We will also tell you how to find key resources and local partners, to make it easier to integrate ethical trade into your working practices.
Who is this course for?
The Essentials of ethical trade courses are particularly suitable if you are:
- an ethical trade manager, buyer or HR representative with responsibility for CSR and ethical trade
- a CSR professional, consultant or auditor
- a trade union representative engaging with voluntary corporate initiatives and/or multinationals
- part of an NGO promoting ethical trade.
For further info, email [email protected] or call +44(0) 207 841 4350.